BET Hip-Hop Awards 2010: A Star-Studded Affair

BET Hip-Hop Awards 2010: A Star-Studded Affair


Always an entertaining event, the stars of the music world gathered together for the BET Hip Hop Awards '10 at Boisfeuillet Jones Atlanta Civic Center in Atlanta, Georgia on Saturday night (October 2).

Hosted by comedian Mike Epps, the ceremony got underway with Sean "Diddy" Combs and Rick Ross performing a medley of hits including "B.M.F." and "MC Hammer."

As for the big winners, Nicki Minaj snatched up three trophies for Rookie of the Year, Made You Look Style Award and Favorite by Fans.

During one of her acceptance speeches, Miss Minaj said, "I didn't think I was going to win this award, but I probably have a million little Barbies on Twitter that probably voted for me and I love you guys very much for that."

With other winners including Jay-Z, Alicia Keys and Drake, those interested can tune in when the show airs on BET on October 12 at 8/7c. (Hollywood Gossip)